Express Nursing Agency and its related companies ("Express Nursing Agency Group") value our members. We understand that providing personal information is an act of trust and we have taken this very seriously. We also regard our members' rights to keep personal information private a priority. Express Nursing Agency Group deals with information privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act.
What kinds of personal information do we collect and hold?
We collect and hold:
- your contact details, such as office address, home address, telephone numbers and email address;
- your personal details, such as date and place of birth, gender, qualifications, titles, whether or not you are Aboriginal or a Torres Strait Islander, the languages you speak;
- your employment details, such as your employment history, information relating to any complaints received and any workplace incidents or other action;
- your membership information, if a member, such as your membership history and activities;
- any criminal record or medical information to the extent that it is relevant to our functions and responsibilities; and
- records of your communications and other interactions with us;
- records of the positions of employment or courses that you apply for through the Express Nursing Agency website.
How do we collect and hold your personal information?
We generally collect your personal information directly from you, including when you use the Express Nursing Agency website and when you use or create a profile on the Express Nursing Agency website. However, in some cases, we may receive your personal information from a third party (for instance if receive information about incidents in the workplace) or when it is relevant to our statutory responsibilities (for instance other regulators or government entities who have dealt with you).
What would happen if we did not collect your personal information?
Without your personal information we may not be able to process your application or request, perform our primary functions or provide you with some or all of our services.
What are the purposes for which we collect and hold your personal information?
We collect and hold your personal information for:
- Placement operations;
- Staff management;
- Client and business relationship and benefits management;
To Fulfil our role as a service based recruitment agency including:
- analyse your interaction with our personal and electronic services. The information collected from you may be analysed individually and/or aggregated with the information relating to other members to produce statistical information. Insights from this process are used to select and optimise the information, services and advertising we provide to you; and
- use information and/or provide information to third parties as authorised or required by law.
We do not use your personal information or disclose it to another organisation unless:
- it is reasonably necessary for one of the purposes described above;
- having regard to the nature of the information or the circumstances of collection we believe you would expect us to use the information or make the disclosure;
- required or authorised by law or court or tribunal;
- it is necessary to protect the rights, property, health or personal safety of a nurse practitioner or member, the public or our interests, and it is unreasonable or impracticable to obtain your consent;
- we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity, or misconduct of a serious nature, that relates to our functions or activities has been, is being or may be engaged in, and we believe that the collection, use or disclosure is necessary in order for us to take appropriate action;
- the assets and operations of our business are transferred to another party as a going concern;
- it is necessary to obtain third party services, for example to carry out data analysis or provide information processing services. The use of your information by third parties is strictly controlled;
- it is for one of the purposes expressly permitted under the Privacy Act; or
- you have provided your consent.
Information collected by Express Nursing Agency will be used for the primary purpose of providing Express Nursing Agency services requested by its clients and the secondary purpose of marketing. You have the right to access any information stored by Express Nursing Agency in relation to you.
Most of our collection of information and disclosure of such is done within Australia If you practise in a foreign country we may send your personal information overseas in response to an inquiry from the relevant authority in that place. All service providers that have access to personal information held by Express Nursing Agencies are required to keep the information confidential and not to make use of it for any purpose other than to provide services in accordance with their engagement.
You have the right to access your personal information unless we are permitted by law to withhold that information. Any requests for access to your personal information should be made to our Privacy Officer in writing. You also have the right to request the correction of any of your personal information which is inaccurate. You are able to change, update or clear your profile and account settings at any time by logging into your account. If you wish to access personal information about you that is not available on or accessible from your profile or account settings, please contact Express Nursing Agency in writing.
We do refuse access if it would interfere with the privacy rights of other persons or if it breach any confidentiality that attaches to that information.
If you wish to obtain access to your personal information you should contact our Privacy Officer. You will need to be in a position to verify your identity.
We might impose a moderate charge in providing access. Our Privacy Officer would discuss these with you. You should also anticipate that it may take a little time to process your application for access as there may be a need to retrieve information from storage and review information in order to determine what information may be provided.
If you require any further information about our management of personal information or have a complaint about our handling of your personal information, you should initially write to our Privacy Officer, who will respond to you within a reasonable time, usually 30 days.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you may contact us further to advise of your concerns and, if we are unable to reach a satisfactory resolution you may write to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner using the form available at this link http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/making-a-privacy-complaint for further review of your complaint.
Are you a highly motivated and committed AIN or Disability Support Worker? Do you demonstrate an ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment? Do you hold outstanding communica.. Read more
Are you a highly motivated and committed RN with 1 Years + Experience? Do you demonstrate an ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment? Do you hold outstanding communication.. Read more
Express Nursing Agency is seeking to permanently employ Registered Nurses for opportunities within Sydney. This is a once in lifetime opportunity to live and work in Australia and apply your curre.. Read more